Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Most Meaningful Mandala So Far...

Namaste Friend!

How are you feeling today?

Today, I am bringing you the best of my Mandalas so far. This is indeed the most meaningful one too, till date.

Before getting into the detail, I would like to share with you that I drew this Mandala in the late afternoon on April 5th. I was sitting quite on my meditation couch with my eyes closed. And, suddenly, I started getting some images in my mind. Since last few months, I was in the "mode of giving;" sharing my knowledge with many, giving away my prized possessions to a few and more. 

The same thoughts and the vibrations are depicted in this Mandala. I was wondering on the beauty of Mandala knowledge, how we get the same thoughts and/or thought patterns on a piece of paper that were doing rounds in our mind for some time.

Now, over to the detail of this Mandala:



As you can see, there is a seven petaled flower. The number seven vibrates with the collective consciousness of the Universe, your inner calling and your higher, spiritual purpose. Also, advancement of your Soul Purpose and extending a helping hand to others to resume the path of your Soul Purpose. Number seven also has a wider meaning with the seven major body chakras, seven realms of spirituality and more. And, at this point of time, I wish to do the same!

The bud (central part of the flower) represents the spiritual potential. And the seven wavy lines radiating from it represent that the emerging vibrations are spreading in all possible directions; from the center to the outer space. Yes, I want to spread my knowledge in all possible directions and fine-tune my purpose with yours!

The three triangles depict the three realms of Body, Mind and Spirit. You can see them getting bigger in size as we move from the bodily state at the bottom to the mental state in the middle to the spiritual state at the top. The bodily purpose is getting smaller day-by-day and the spiritual one is increasing. How amazing is this, my friend! I am exactly in the same state of consciousness.

The embellished cup at the top of the Mandala with a Huge Jewel is my treasure that is ready to be shared with the world. The cup is open and full of jewels. I wish to give it all before I move on to the higher realm.... It is definitely up for grabs.

The five spirals at the top represent continuity and the maintained balance in the five basic elements, the Panch Mahabhootas or Panch Tattvas-- Earth, Water, Fire,Air and Ether (Sky). Everything that began with the same Five elements will eventually merge with the same five elements at the end of this cycle.

My friend, this is truly a wonderful feeling to have gotten such a beautiful and meaningful Mandala. Mandala is a self discovery tool. You also give it a try and see what comes out of it.

You take a good care of yourself, and feel free to ask for guidance on Mandalas.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed your journey through my Mandala.

Bye for now.

Regards




No comments:

Post a Comment