Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mysterious ways of the Souls:


Souls have their own subtle and mysterious ways to communicate with the would-be mother. Sometimes, it has also been observed that the fetus changes the likes and dislikes of its would-be mother to such an extent that it becomes difficult to believe, even for the mother herself. The vegetarian mothers preferring non-vegetarian food or vice versa has also been observed in a few cases.
 In this regard, I would like to share an incident with you that happened some seven years ago. One of my clients who was also a student in my parenting classes (Post-conception Classes), narrated this incident to me. She was a person who was ‘hard- wired’ to think negative. Earlier, even before she would put her feet onto the floor in the morning, she would think twice—shall I come out of the bed, shall I not? And then thinking something bad may happen to her, she would lie down for some more time. While cooking, she would think, “What would happen if the dish doesn’t turn out well, or if I get my fingers burned?” and likes.
When she came to see me for the first time, she asked me a question, “Tell me madam, do you think you will be able to help me out with this? I mean, I’m too much into negative thinking all the time.” Frankly speaking, I too had a very tough time dealing with her. But after two months of rigorous brainwashing, she started showing some positive signs of change.
When she conceived, she would still think of all wrong things for her baby. Her ‘what ifs, and how ifs’ were really troubling me. Before and after every session of Spiritual Counseling, and parenting class, I would pray to the Lord to please bless her with some positive thoughts. I think my prayers worked! And the soul in her womb changed her total way of thinking. One fine day she called me early in the morning, and said in a very chirpy tone, “Good morning ma’m; I am very happy today. I think you did a good job by changing my thought process. I am indebted to you.” I just said thanks a lot (to the soul that converted her thought pattern from a very negative to a very positive one); and since then she is a positive person. Her daughter is in first grade now, and is so very positive about everything that even her parents fear of saying something negative in front of her!
This is a miracle; and such miracles happen with all of us. The thing is that we don’t realize this very fact.
Souls help the expectant mothers in myriad of ways. Like a mother would talk to the baby inside the womb, the soul too talks to its mother by giving out various signs of liking, not liking a particular food, smell, color, people around her, and in many subtle ways.
The soul cries if the mother is not happy, it feels insulted when the mother talks something bad about it, it feels insecure when the husband and wife fight, and it gets stressed when the mother is stressed.
Therefore, be careful of everything; not only of your thoughts, but also of your intent, speech, and actions. A Soul is a mysterious power. It is all positive in nature. But the purpose for what it is incarnating decides its overall character!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, It is amazing to know this..Thanks for opening our eyes and heart into this wonderful world of knowledge! Thanks Again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anitha for your comment. The world inside the mother's womb is very fascinating. The more you dig into it, the more it uncovers the mysteries.

    I'm glad that you liked this post. Please continue your patronage. Thanks once again.

    Warm Regards :)

    ReplyDelete